DIY Hop-Infused Wet & Dry Shampoos for Pups (& Cats if You’re Brave)
Homemade Hops-Infused Dog Shampoo
Perfect for a fresh, deep clean scented with hops.
• 1 pint gentle natural dish washing soap
• 1 pint hop water
• 1 pint apple cider vinegar
• 3/4 cups hops
• 4 oz. glycerin
• 1 tablespoon baking soda
1. Infuse water and hops in a jar for at least an hour.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together and put in a bottle.
3. Grab your pup and suds up. Rinse thoroughly.
Natural Dry Shampoo
For continuous upkeep and a quick and easy refresher.
• 1 cup baking soda
• 1 cup cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar powder
• 5 drops of your favorite essential oil
*peppermint and lavender are known to repel fleas*
• Jar/container (one with a shaker lid)
1. Combine the baking soda, cornstarch, apple cider vinegar and essential oil; stir well.
2. Place in a container with a tight lid and shaker top.
3. Sprinkle shampoo generously over your dog’s coat and use a soft brush until powder is not longer visible.
Repeat as needed and enjoy a fresh Fido!